Mission Statement: To cultivate a safe, nurturing and welcoming community of children, families and staff guided by the Montessori philosophy, allowing each child to grow and flourish into a confident, capable individual living in peace with others and in harmony with nature.
Vision: To develop generations of individuals who can find well being, fulfillment and success as adults by developing the skills – such as persistence, self-control, curiosity, optimism, conscientiousness, grit, zest and self confidence – that lead to the critical components of a satisfying life:
- to feel valued and recognized for who you really are
- to approach life with passion
- to find work that generates joy and becomes its own reward
- to develop a strong feeling of connectedness to friends and family
- to hold a deep belief that you have something meaningful to contribute to society